- Home address
- Date of Birth
- Photographs or images
- Personally submitted preferences
- Email address
You are welcome to browse our website without ever providing us with your Personal Information. However, if you wish to deposit funds to an Affiliate to place a bet and/or withdraw funds, you will, for legitimate reasons, be required to provide the referral affiliate with Personal Information so that they are aware of whom they are communicating with.
- Use and Disclosure
When we collect Personal Information on our website, we may use this information to:
- provide you with the services you have requested, or meet the purpose for which the information was submitted;
- upgrade, enhance and personalise your experience within the website, or tailor our information, services or products for you;
- contact you for direct marketing or other promotional purposes;
- create aggregate data about our clients, such as average age, gender, demographics and other statistics to allow for more – efficient operation of this website;
- determine your liability to Australian GST. By choosing to provide Personal Information on our website, you consent to our using your Personal Information as set out above. Horse Betting Pro does not give, sell, rent, share, or trade any Personal Information regarding our Clients to third parties, except as set out below. Personal Information that you submit to our website may be disclosed to a third party:
- to enable Horse Betting Pro to perform its obligations to the Client under Horse Betting Pro’s Terms;
- to enable Horse Betting Pro to ensure that the Client performs their obligations under Horse Betting Pro’s Terms;
- for planning, research, promotion and marketing of our products and services;
- to Horse Betting Pro’s contractors and external service providers associated with the operation of Horse Betting Pro’s business and provision of its services, including, without limitation, associated data centres, web hosting providers, payment service providers, identification verification service providers, advertising agencies, mailing houses, printers, call centres, market research analysts, IT consultants, professional advisors and consultants;
- to government and regulatory authorities and other organisations as required or authorised by law or otherwise permitted under the Privacy Act;
- to law enforcement agencies to assist in the prevention of criminal activities;
- to Australian racing/sports controlling bodies where such controlling bodies request information to protect and maintain the integrity of the racing/sports code or where we consider any betting activity to be suspicious or unusual; and
- to a successor entity in the event of a business transition, such as a merger, corporate reorganisation or to a purchaser of part of or all of Horse Betting Pro’s assets
- if we have informed you of the particular third party to whom it will be disclosed, at the time of collection;
- in order to participate in activities with business partners and sponsors, who will be identified to you when the relevant Personal Information is collected;
- to the extent necessary to carry out the uses which are set out above;
- if the disclosure is required by law, permitted by the National Privacy Principles, necessary to co-operate with a judicial process or a law enforcement agency, necessary to protect and defend the rights or property of Horse Betting Pro , this site, or participating sites, or necessary to lessen or prevent unlawful activity or serious threats to individuals, public health or safety;
- where you have consented to its disclosure ether expressly or by the circumstances and your conduct. Should the information be transferred to a third party, Horse Betting Pro will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information disclosed is protected by the third party under contractual arrangements and in accordance with the Privacy Act. All Horse Betting Pro employees are subject to confidentiality agreements in respect of client’s details and trading habits.
- Data Security
You acknowledge that no data transmission over the internet is completely secure. Accordingly, Horse Betting Pro does not warrant the security of any information you transmit to it and any such transmitted information to Horse Betting Pro is done so at your own risk. Notwithstanding these risks, Horse Betting Pro will take reasonable steps to protect Personal Information from misuse, loss, and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
- Non-Personal Information
We may decide to use and disclose non-personal information relating to your account usage. For example, we may decide to disclose aggregate average data for statistical purposes to current or potential stakeholders in Horse Betting Pro or for determining future marketing plans or upgrades to our website. Apart from mandatory information we need to provide our services to you, there may be data that does not personally identify you collected to monitor and improve our service. For example, when a web page is visited the URL of the page is recorded together with the time and date and the browser software being used. Each time you log into your account on our website, our web server will issue you with a cookie to authenticate you as the account holder. Once you are logged into your account on our website, specific or aggregate information may be collected and logged for security purposes. For example, our server recognises your domain name, IP address and the pages that you visit. These logs may be used for the resolution of problems and disputes.
- Access and Correction
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that the Personal Information we collect is accurate, complete and up-to-date. The Personal Information collected can be changed by entering the Edit Account Details in the Account section after logging on. Details of your transaction history can be found in the All Bets and Pending Bets areas of the website.
You consent to the use or disclosure of your Personal Information in circumstances which are:
- clearly explained to you at the time when the information is collected from you;
- or permitted under the National Privacy Principles.
Contact details If you have any queries, requests for access or correction or complaints relating to the handling of your personal information, please contact the Privacy Officer, whose contact details are as follows:
Compliance Manager Horse Betting Pro Pty Ltd