Best Australian Mobile Betting Apps
Betting Apps are fast-becoming the most relied upon tool in a punter’s armour. The review below will allow you to find the best Australian bettting app for you to use.
Compare Australian Online Betting Apps
In 2018 every leading bookie in the business offers a betting App – they wouldn’t be able to keep up with the competition if they didn’t. The trick for punters is working out which of these best suits their needs.
Nowadays you will find iOS Apps as well as Android apps, due the popular shift towards mobile betting apps. Each of these have different strengths and weaknesses with some offering more advanced betting products while others have Live Streaming channels that offer Punters a whole new outlet for consuming their favourite sports and horse racing products.
The best approach, at least from an odds perspective, is to sign up with them all. That way you can you scan the odds and ensure you’re taking the best price out there. This would also allow you to claim up to $5000 in betting bonuses through various sign-up offers available to new customers.
Top 5 Mobile Betting Apps
Horse Betting Pro have rigorously tested all the apps in the marketplace and rated the Top 5 mobile betting apps:
1. Ladbrokes Betting App for iOS and Android
Ladbrokes is the polished article and that is reflected through wagering Apps, which offer punters a really simple and navigable App experience that makes wagering as quick and easy as it should be.
Ladbrokes have made leaps and bounds in the last 3 years with their products. They were the first Australian bookmaker to offer Ladbrokes Odds Boost which gives you better odds on select races everyday. They have extended the odds boost to cover extra sports and racing events available to be boosted without affecting your Odds Boost balance. They also offer some of the sports quizzes, Favourite vs Field and the most competitive prices around
• Event Selector offering you instant access to your pre-selected favourites
• Odds Boost feature
• Odds boost extra
• Quick payouts
• Great user-interface and App design
Sign Up with Ladbrokes and get the best bonus offer.
2. Crownbet Betting App for iOS and Android
CrownBet is an Australian-owned and operated bookmaker and one of the fastest-growing bookie in the country. They are run by CEO Matt Tripp who started Sportsbet and then sold them to paddy power.
CrownBet are one of the leading bookmakers for Australian sporting codes, especially AFL, as they are the official wagering partner.
Members of CrownBet receive betting bonuses, money back specials and live vision of local and international sports.
Crownbet App Features:
• Easy access to a heap of racing and sports betting markets – especially AFL markets as CrownBet is their official wagering partner
• Live Victorian horse racing vision
• CrownBet is known for having a host of competitive betting products, including Best Tote Plus on all thoroughbred races
• A range of payouts, including Early Bet Payouts, Fair Go Refunds and more
• Apps give you access to all of their racing and sports markets. We’re talking 1000+ betting markets.
• CrownBet’s AFL Live Vision service offers Android and App customers access to every game of the season.
• It’s a really uncomplicated app that draws the line between racing and sport and offers little other distractions
• It gives you quick and easy access to CrownBet’s comprehensive racing and sports betting markets
Sign Up with CrownBet now. Deposit $30 and get $180 to bet with.
3. Neds Betting app review
Ned have apps for both Android and iPhone Apps. Neds apps are built on the latest technology meaning they are one of the fastest betting apps in Australia. Neds is a new online bookmaker and hit the market ahead of the 2017 Spring Racing Carnival. Neds.com.au is owned and operated by Dean Shannon who launched Bookmaker.com.au
Neds betting app feature:
• Search function which most Australian betting apps don’t have.
• Very fast – Our tests indicate it’s one of the fattest apps on the market
• Two Tap to Bet – almost anywhere on the app you are almost only every 2 taps away from placing a bet. A very unique feature and a unique difference versus all the other bookmaking apps
• Quickslip – Skip the betslip process with the Quickslip option. Simply enter your stake and click confirm to place the bet. A default quickslip amount can be selected in the account section.
4. William Hill Betting App review
William Hill Australia is the local arm of one of the UK’s leading bookmaking outfits. They have competitive odds across the major Sports, Horse Racing and Entertainment markets. William Hill have had to develop Mobile Betting Apps for iOS and Android in order to satisfy their large client base with the absorbtion of Centrebet, Sportingbet & Tom Waterhouse brands.
William Hill’s App offerings give punters great access to a heap of Live In-Play betting markets as well as functions like Quick Bet to speed up the process and ensure you don’t miss your next winner.
• Recently overhauled the design and aesthetics of their mobile betting apps
• New Quick Bet feature
• Live In-Play betting on racing and sports
5. Sportsbet Betting App for iOS and Android
Sportsbet is Australia’s leading online bookmaker in terms of clients. Not only is iOS betting App top notch, but their Android betting app is second to none. The bottom line is they are the market leader for a reason.
Sportsbet are renowned for their user-friendly interface and uncomplicated Apps. As well as offering a huge array of sports betting and racing markets, they have a range of different odds and horse racing betting products including Top Tote Plus (TT+)
• Quick Bet feature to speed up the punting process
• Dynamic Bet Slip allows punters to switch bet type or price type with ease
• Very user-friendly interface making for a quick and easy punting experience
• Fingerprint access (or passcode, if preferred)
• Limit losses or maximise profit via exiting a bet before a match is over with new Cash Out feature
• Tipping comps, Results, and Betting Promos